Summer Camp and the Bunk Room

Next week my daughter will be snuggled up in her favorite top bunk at camp. She'll sleep like a rock in a cabin by the lake after a wicked day of rock climbing, hiking, horseback riding and blob-ing! As I was putting the sheets on her top bunk today at camp, I wondered if the recent popularity of "bunk" rooms was an attempt to capture just a little sparkle of that magic that turns our teenagers into giddy, screaming, giggly little girls again.

I might even be tempted to spend a week away at camp if I could hideaway a top one of these....


{Kieth Summerour, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles}




{Rocky Mountain Log Cabins}

 
{image via Remodelista}

{image via Folder of Ideas: Emily Jenkins Followill}


{Suzanne Kasler via Southern Accents}





{Designer Phillip Sides via Coastal Living Seawatch Idea House}


{image via House of Turquoise}




{image via Traditional Home}


{image via Willow Decor}




{Image via Folder of Ideas; Todhunter Earle}



If you have kids that love camp, this book is a scream! My daughter and I laughed for an hour!
You have read this article bunk rooms / summer camp with the title Summer Camp and the Bunk Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-camp-and-bunk-room.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Summer Camp and the Bunk Room"

  1. I am searching for a fun summer camp to send my daughter to next summer. We missed out this past summer and she sat around bored all summer long. Anyone send their kids to summer camp in the Greater Boston are?

    http://kidsclubchildcare.com

    ReplyDelete