Back to the Books

Today is the first day back to school  and in celebration I am sharing images of books that inspire me. On Monday, my daughter and I spent the day in Charlotte back-to-school shopping. Her favorite stop, Anthropologie, was styled to the rafters with book art. J. Crew also had some neat displays with the books shelved backwards. I love the instant character and charm shelves of books bring to a room. I have presented my favorite book images today that evoke Old School Charm and scream warmth and character.

{j. crew}

{Book Surfing}



{Anthropologie Window via Apartment Therapy}

{book art at Anthropologie via Apartment Therapy}




{image via Habitually Chic}



{Carter Smith via House and Garden}

{Carter Smith via House and Garden}

{Francois Halard}

{M Design Interiors}

{image via the Style Files}

{Southern Accents}


{Home and Garden Magazine}
You have read this article anthropologie / book art / books / displaying books / j.crew with the title Back to the Books. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/08/back-to-books.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back to the Books"

Post a Comment