Must Read New Blog


 


I first discovered the work of Penelope Bianchi after reading an enchanting post from Brooke of Velvet & Linen about a special evening for Lars Bolander hosted by Penelope at her enchanting home. I actually had tattered pages of her home and garden stashed away in my inspiration files but didn't have the opportunity to appreciate her casual elegance until the post arrived from Brooke.

As UnDecorated becomes the new buzz word, Penelope has been living this Style for years. Her philosophy is simple and something I try to live by myself. Here are a few quotes from her new website that speak to me:

"Penelope believes in honoring a timeless aesthetic where interiors never go out of style and the quality of pieces will withstand the test of time."

 “A house should feel personally collected, and not decorated”.

"One’s house is a most special place and should be a reflection of the people who live there; and a comfortable refuge from the world."

I am excited that Bianchi is sharing her philosophy on living with me and the world through her new blog. I loved her first two posts about baby ducklings first arriving in her garden pond and celebrating Easter with family and friends at a former lemon tree farm turned family home. Please join me in welcoming her to the blogsphere and visit her blog here.
Bianchi's home via House Beautiful

Bianchi's garden

 
Bianchi's garden via House Beautiful

 
Photobucket
You have read this article blog love / Penelope Bianchi with the title Must Read New Blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/04/must-read-new-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Must Read New Blog"

Post a Comment