Painted Floors


Painted floors have captivated me for as long as i can remember. As summer approaches, I consider larger scale DIY projects and am once again walking around the house with a paint brush...what can I paint? How can I make an impact, play with my interiors, have a little creative fun!

I need a little inspiration and wanted to share with you some amazing painted floors so fresh and clean.

{Suzanne Rheinstein}



This faux bois kitchen floor from William Diamond's coastal kitchen in the Hamptons is amazing!

From Coastal Living July/August 2010






I love the striped floors in the Arkansas kitchen designed by Tobi Fairly!





{via}

{Decor Pad}

{Mary McDonald via Domino}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}

You have read this article painted floors with the title Painted Floors. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/05/painted-floors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Painted Floors"

Post a Comment