I'm So Blue...


This kitchen and bath featured in At Home in Arkansas leave me no other choice than to write Tobi Fairley, the interior designer responsible for such loveliness, an open letter...

Dearest Tobi....

You are an incredibly talented designer. (duh!) This kitchen and bath are beyond lovely and have me singing the blues. Your clients have just received my vote for kitchen and bath re-design of the year. Of course, someone needs to create a contest first where I can cast my vote for your kitchen and bath design. I would love to see the 80's ish before pictures. I like to see the transformation of spaces. I especially like the architectural details in the ceiling, the soft rubbed finishes on the cabinetry, the lighting (Oh my!) and that comfy upholstered banquette. I love the rich warm brown tones in the refrigerator cabinetry, baskets and soft furnishings around the table. They ground the kitchen and give it depth and character. The natural light streaming in that huge double window over the sink brings even more loveliness into this space. The window treatments are so simple and sophisticated all at the same time. I would love to invite myself to coffee one day and sit at the kitchen table with you and your clients and gush about all the things that make this space so perfect. 

You're amazing!

Fondly,

A Blushing Blue Admirer










And here's the bath....










To read the interview with Tobi Fairley in At Home in Arkansas click here.

Photobucket
You have read this article At Home in Arkansas / blue / Tobi Fairley with the title I'm So Blue.... You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-so-blue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm So Blue..."

Post a Comment