Charlotte Designer Showhouse


Are you looking for a really fun, design infused day?

I just came home from the 2011 March of Dimes Designer Show House in Charlotte, NC and thought it was exceptional. I'll share tons of pictures next week that you'll love!  I don't want to spoil the fun for those of you planning to go over the weekend. One of my favorite spaces was the covered Veranda by BD Jefferies. The above picture is just a little sneak peek.

516 Museum Drive
Charlotte, NC 28207

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday October 14-16
Fridays and Saturdays – 10:00am to 6:00pm and Sundays 1:00pm to 6:00pm

Admission is $15.00 at the door.



Circa's room was my favorite like that was a surpirse. It is so warm and interesting. I promise you'll be so glad you made the journey. The house is packed full of clever ideas and cutting edge design. Let me know if you go. I'd love to hear about your favorites.

Have an awesome weekend!




Photobucket
You have read this article designer house with the title Charlotte Designer Showhouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/10/charlotte-designer-showhouse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Charlotte Designer Showhouse"

Post a Comment