Mountain Home Envy and a Wedding

Undoubtedly, one of the most memorable and enviable homes I encountered last year was the incredible Mountain home designed by M. Elle Design in Sun Valley, Idaho featured in last November's Elle Decor. I love every last little detail of every single room of this special home and thought, although these images have been shared many times before, they were worth repeating.

As many of you may know, my beautiful niece, Caitlin, is getting married over the weekend. Our family is excited beyond words! This brings me back full circle to my inspiration for sharing this spectacular mountain house with you. I recently stumbled upon some incredibly beautiful wedding photos set against the mountain backdrop of this Sun Valley residence and wanted to share the link and share some blog love with the very talented wedding photographer, Hillary Maybery, who captured it all.

The bride's wedding dress hangs on the wall of bookshelves...


I have been totally obsessed with lavender and gray as of late and adore the wedding table design. I mean ADORE it! If I were getting married tomorrow this would totally be my inspiration...

 "Table linens from Sonoma, Linen napkins from France, hemstitched linen cocktail napkins, hand blown plum water glasses, and olive trees, fresh lavender shipped in from growers. There were even more details like ’65 Ford Falcon, flip-flops, lavender pashminas, and cowboy hats were given out. Champagne towers and lavender infused french macaroon cookies with a butter cream huckleberry cake! I wish I could have photographed the fragrance from the wedding throughout the day…WONDERFUL!"

a quote that speaks to the attention to detail from Hillary Maybery's wedsite



and just in case you missed the ten million blog posts that followed this home's debut last November in Elle Decor, here is a room by room mountain high to inspire your thoughts just as the first frost settles in.

















{Elle Decor photos from Photographed by Miguel Flores-Vianna}



Photobucket
You have read this article with the title Mountain Home Envy and a Wedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/11/mountain-home-envy-and-wedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mountain Home Envy and a Wedding"

Post a Comment