High Point: Pictures from the Archive


I was looking back through my collection of unpublished 'drafts' that never made the publish list and thought you might still enjoy seeing some of the photos I took at the fall High Point Furniture Market. Yes, unfortunately you heard me right...last Fall, ugh! 

Now, that I have the time to look at all my snapshots with fresh eyes, I get energized all over again.

The talented stylist's touch is evident everywhere you look. This ClubCu showroom {above} had a decidedly global aesthetic with organic elements and handmade batik fabrics. I love the over sized pendant shade in that apple green batik fabric...pretty sweet!


BoBo Intriguing Objects is always exciting to visit and offers displays on parallel with the eye-candy you encounter at the local Anthropologie. The window display, above, features laboratory test tubes repurposed as lighting. The lighting's wiring that originates on the ceiling forms tree branches.



A graphic arrangement of chairs on the wall...



This rack is filled with stones that have the center chiseled out for a candle.


I thought this stripped and bleached antique thrown chair and table were interesting.


I loved this display of simple glass jars filled with meadow flowers.


This table is filled with some of BoBo's newest antique reproductions.


We visited the Noir showroom next.


I love all the bleached woods and graphic patterns.




I also loved the bright new fabrics and silhouettes from Lee Industries. I like the mix of pink, green, orange and gray. 


a couple of great chairs with exposed flange...they were comfortable, too!



Finally, the barstool I love from Lee Industries in their bright new graphic fabrics!

Sorry this post is about nine months late getting to you! There's more from the archives coming soon.


Photobucket
You have read this article with the title High Point: Pictures from the Archive. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2012/06/high-point-pictures-from-archive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High Point: Pictures from the Archive"

Post a Comment