DIY: Create A Personal Style Collage for 2013



It's a snowy morning here in Winston Salem which means my calendar has been cleared for me!

How fortunate! 

I took the morning off and have had fun creating a personal style collage on PicMonkey.com. I thought you might enjoy playing around on this fun website as well...

 First, save nine or more of your favorite pins from your Pinterest  to your computer. Next, it's so easy. Go to: pic monkey.com and click on "create a collage". Use the blue button "Open Photos" on the left side to upload the pictures you saved onto your computer. After you upload your pictures, you click on the layout tab on the left and drag your photos into the grid. Move the images around until you get the desired look. I used the "square deal" layout for the first two collages and "L-egant" for the last collage. Give your collage a name and save it to your computer. 

I would love to see what all of you create.

Can you share a link in the comments to your collage? Pretty please!

Creating a style collage was an interesting way to start the New Year, a motivator to take some of the images that inspire me and use them as a springboard for new projects around the house.

I wish I were more of a purist...you know the people that Pin something on Pinterest and you can tell who's Pin it is before you even look at their name. I am not that disciplined. I like a variety of styles that range from the latest crush on anything Belgian to the juxtaposition of rustic and luxe. I also go nuts for a modern farmhouse or simple cottage and even like a little bit of Bohemian mixed in. I crave the clean lines of modern design and love it when antiques and modern art successfully come together....

so I created three different collages...

I call the first two collages The City Mouse and The Country Mouse.

The third collage, I'll call Southern Sunshine.



If you are not on Pinterest yet, you should give it a try. Seriously!

It's a great reference tool for creative thinkers and do-ers.


Let me know if you create a style collage...I would love to see it!


Photobucket
You have read this article with the title DIY: Create A Personal Style Collage for 2013. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2013/01/diy-create-personal-style-collage-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DIY: Create A Personal Style Collage for 2013"

Post a Comment