Ina Garten in Paris


{Ina Garten's Paris Apartment featured in Town & Country, November 2008}

I have the great pleasure of celebrating my birthday every year during the Thanksgiving holiday. The best present I receive each year is the blessing of celebrating with my birthday with my extended family gathered around the table. My mom, sister and I love to cook which brings me to why I am posting about Ina Garten. I adore Ina Garten's simply elegant style. Her cookbooks are my absolute favorites and are my {go to} resource for parties and family gatherings alike. This year at the top of my birthday wish list is Ina's new cookbook "How easy is that?". I love cookbooks and like to read them like a novel. I don't always use recipes when I cook but improvise based on things that inspire me from my reading. It probably has more to do with the fact I don't make lists when I go to the grocery store so when I am shopping, I grab the things that i remember.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for Ina Garten and the joie de vivre she shares through her cookbooks and her cooking show. You inspire us all with your stylish, yet simple, culinary philosophy and help us concentrate on what is really important ~ sharing time with our family and friends.
{Twig & Thistle}

I love family traditions and thought this printable Thanksgiving paper chain {DIY} project would make a great holiday tradition. I would love to see this paper chain woven in and around the Thanksgiving table centerpiece. To learn more visit Twig & Thistle.

{Ina Garten's Rosemary Cashews}

I love to have a little something to nibble on for family when they arrive for Thanksgiving. I plan to make Ina's Rosemary Spiced cashews this year from her Paris cookbook. I thought they would be the perfect start to our holiday meal, not too much to spoil the main event.

Rosemary Cashews


1 pound roasted unsalted cashews
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350° F. Spread the cashews out on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven until warm, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and butter. Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the spiced butter and serve warm.
{Ina Garten table featured in Town & Country}


Happy Thanksgiving!
Photobucket
You have read this article Ina Garten / Thanksgiving with the title Ina Garten in Paris. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/11/ina-garten-in-paris.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ina Garten in Paris"

Post a Comment