Styling Bookshelves

{Suzanne Kasler}

Thought I would share with you a few of the stylish bookshelves I have been saving in my inspiration files. There is definitely an art to creating these eclectic vignettes. These images can teach a lot about how to compose and organize collectibles. I am sure there are a lot of written rules about display but for me I like to learn from inspirational images.

Of course, it looks like all the images I selected are set against a lovely gray paint color. This was not intentional but helps me know I am making good decisions as I select paint colors for my new living room.


{J. Crew New York bridal salon}



{Veranda}

{Charles Faudree}





You have read this article bookshelves / charles faudree / Suzanne Kasler / white books with the title Styling Bookshelves. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/02/styling-bookshelves.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Styling Bookshelves"

Post a Comment