Paris from the archives


I thought I would do an informal series of posts about some of the pictures I took during our summer vacation to Europe several years ago. I took over 1000 pictures during our trip and found inspiration in every direction. We meet another family in Paris and probably walked over 20 miles the first day as we traversed the city. I snapped these pictures as we rested on a bench and enjoyed a Parisian lemonade just outside the most incredible little grocery in Saint Germain des prés.

The vine covered Hotel Saint Germain des pres was just across the street from our little resting perch..


Passion Flower vine covered a trellis next to our bench. I have just shared this picture with the landscape designer that is helping us with our garden right now with the hopes I can grow my own this Spring and Summer. I had never seen this lush flowering vine before our trip.






The unique paint colors, architectural details and beautiful doors were everywhere and this is just one of the many that caught my attention.


Photobucket
You have read this article snapshots in Paris with the title Paris from the archives. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2012/01/paris-from-archives.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris from the archives"

Post a Comment