Trick or Treat


Would your home be this beautiful
 if someone unexpectedly dropped by?

This lovely home inspires me daily during my morning walk. A nice treat that made me wonder if my home would be as inviting if someone just 'dropped' by. Last night I was reading about color theory in a design book I picked up at Marshalls. The designer author talked about her days in design school and how her design professor required them to mix colors and paint as a way to understand color, hues, tones and how colors work together and influence each other. She talked about living her life from that point on differently, noticing color combinations as she walked to work and being inspired by the colors in nature. I am like that. I love being outside, the change of the seasons and noticing color.

{p.s. the vine covering the railings is called sweet potato vine}

Color inspiration: pistachio, burnt orange, creamy white, gun metal gray



Just add flowers for a 'pop' of color!


You have read this article autumn / fall / seasonal palette with the title Trick or Treat. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-or-treat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Trick or Treat"

Post a Comment