Interior Shutters

{Barbara Westbrook from House Beautiful}

Have you set New Year's resolutions?

One of my New Year's resolutions is to live my style. I enjoying looking through magazines, putting together inspiration boards and dreaming about the possibilities but rarely incorporate my loves into my home.

I just love antique shutters inside a home interior. I have pulled together a few inspirational images and am now looking for the perfect place in my home to add interior shutters.

What do you think?

{via A Perfect Gray}







{Eloquence Antiques via Linen & Velvet}


{Sally Wheat via Cote de Texas}


{Cote du Sud via Greige}

{Jill Sharp Style}

{Shannon Bowers home on Sothebys via Boxwood Terrace}

Photobucket
You have read this article interior shutters / window treatment with the title Interior Shutters. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/01/interior-shutters.html. Thanks!

4 comment for "Interior Shutters"

  1. Yoowing your devotion with work. Its awesome thanks for share your ur interesting work is shinteresting work.
    Basswood Shutters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love antique shutters inside a home interior. I have pulled together a few inspirational images and am now looking for the perfect place in ... shtinterior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good representation on how to use the old shutters for interior decoration.I love the color and how it goes with the pots and the succulents just give it that perfect Mediterranean feeling.The decoration was simple but looks pretty nice.
    shutters houston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Good Information we provides very good services for Install interior shutters for windows, Interior shutters by Norman, Cellular shades by Sonoran, Treatments by Kirsch, Free consulting for home decoration, installing interior shutters, Interior shutters online contact us now 610-864-2437 or Visit here installing interior shutters, Interior shutters online

    ReplyDelete