Smitten

If I could pick one feature article from 2010 that made me dream, it would be the posts that followed the New York Times feature story of Charles and Julie Carmignac's home in Paris.

Tucked down an alley on the lower left bank in the 14th arrondissement, this dreamy space helps me imagine what it would be like to reinvent how I live. I love the faded stucco and bleached wood floors and the natural light streaming in those huge windows! The New York Times quoted the owner, Charles Carmignac, as saying he was "touched by the poetry of the space." I think that was a great way of characterizing how this space speaks to so many people. I love the serenity this space portrays and adore the pink velvet punch! I am pretty sure you could find me curled up here on this luscious chaise on any given day. I promise I am on to 2011 starting tomorrow. I couldn't resist sharing this enchanting highlight of 2010 just in case some of my readers had missed out.

If you haven't had the opportunity to view these images before, get ready to be seduced!









Photobucket
You have read this article Paris with the title Smitten. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2011/01/smitten.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Smitten"

Post a Comment