Day {17} An Anthropolgie Christmas

Fantastique! I think we can all agree that Anthropologie is the gift of creativity to all of us! Visiting an Anthropologie store is like going to a modern art museum. I am always intrigued at what they are able to create with common everyday materials. Their displays are breathtaking and dramatic and create a fantasy world. I love their green philosophy and look forward to receiving my seasonal catalog. Oh, the dramatic images...Do you remember the catalog that was photographed underwater?

This year, I saved my fall catalog and in celebration of a handmade Christmas, I am wrapping my small gifts with its pages.







{Above and below French artist Nathalie Lete as she paints the Fifth Avenue window}






These last few pictures are from my recent trip to New York.




Photobucket
You have read this article with the title Day {17} An Anthropolgie Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-17-anthropolgie-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day {17} An Anthropolgie Christmas"

Post a Comment