Day {19} Displaying Christmas Cards


By now, I know you have lots and lots of Christmas cards. I think every family has a unique way of displaying their cards. I have saved the Christmas cards we have received for almost ten years. It is so fun to look back through them and see how my friend's children have grown and changed.

This year my cards are going out really, really late. I almost always order them locally and this year I ordered them online...I hope they get there before Christmas. I enjoyed reading a post early in the holiday season about displaying Christmas cards from the blog Blueprint Bliss. One of her readers wrote in with an amazing idea... to read about it click here.

Do you have a special way that you display your Christmas cards?





Photobucket
You have read this article Christmas with the title Day {19} Displaying Christmas Cards. You can bookmark this page URL http://enjoywithluh.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-19-displaying-christmas-cards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day {19} Displaying Christmas Cards"

Post a Comment